General Counsel For Growing CBD Brand
At Superganix™, we believe in improved health through nature. We’ve partnered with Mother Earth and vow to give back to her as much as she provides for us.
Who We Are
Superganix™ was founded in 2015 in beautiful Golden, Colorado with the core principles of education, being stewards of our Earth and aligning with it to improve health through nature.
We believe everyone deserves reliable and natural options for improved wellness and are committed to providing organic products that support each individual’s goal for better health in mind and body.
We’ve grown steadily since our founding in 2015 and seek counsel on the changing legalese involved in CBD/Hemp. We’re looking to find a General Counsel to lead and coordinate with our leadership team on the company’s initiatives and goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Advise leadership team with respect to legal issues related to the development and implementation of its business strategy, intellectual property, corporate structure, organizing documents, real estate, hemp regulatory compliance and all other issues as needed
- Create policies and procedures for the business, such as intellectual property, regulatory compliance, employment law matters, etc
- Plan and direct all of the company’s legal issues
- Oversee and direct outside legal counsel
- Review and write business contracts
- Interpret laws and regulations
- Copyright legal articles for our blog
- Advise on strategic projects including acquisitions, mergers, and all other strategic transactions
- Advise on best practices for cGMP manufacturing, labeling, and other CPG issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Are happy where you are in your career but looking for a passion project
- Have broad experience in the legal field (bonus points if you’re familiar with hemp legislation)
- Have time available to advise on plant-based products that are all-natural, simple, and clean
- Excellent contract drafting, negotiation and issue identification
- Excellent judgment and initiative in selecting the most effective solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinker
- Are passionate about health, the outdoors, travel, adventure etc
- Have a holistic, clean, simple approach to life
- Law degree; admitted into Colorado Bar (Flexible on admitted State)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must be resourceful, with excellent follow-through skills
- Exhibits superior integrity and serves as a trusted advisor
- Innovative – display original thinking and creativity
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems and resolve issues
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, manage workload, manage simultaneous tasks and meet deadlines within a changing fast paced environment
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
- Position requires 1-5 hours of work per week
- Must be able to attend virtual or in-person meetings once a week.
How To Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Please add the position you are applying for in the subject line.